Comments on -Don’t log off-
Listening – http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/docarchive
The narrator is interviewing people from different backgrounds and countries about their relationship with the Internet.
- Music in the background – Voice over other voice from the same person
- Introduction principally made by the narrator.
- Conversation on the phone/laptop with a Chinese girl –
- The narrator is having several conversations with people from different countries, he asks the people on the phone to make hear and understand what is the sound in the background.
- Skype sound. –
- (The BBC journalist is considerably articulating when he is talking)
- Fading from one conversation to an other.
- The podcast ends up with a skype conversation cut off –
- It is in a style of a montage – No narrator explaining what is going on, the listener understands.
- Critic: There is no point in the podcast, there’s not really a specific topic –